Sunday, February 24, 2013

The daily prompt apologist

A friend occasionally uses a daily prompt idea blog to get ideas for posts. I've been kinda sporadic lately and I thought "what a great idea!" You can see examples of her successful use of daily prompts here.

Of course, if I found the prompt too boring I planned to skip it. And so began the week of MOST BORING DAILY PROMPTS EVER.

Today the prompt is: "Dig through your couch cushions, your purse, or the floor of your car and look at the year printed on the first coin you find. What were you doing that year?"

First off, my couch and my car have no coins in them. I checked. My purse does, but I might as well answer the question "what were you doing the last time you used coins?" Coins! Sheesh.

Anyway, back to homework with me, hopefully tomorrow's prompt is more interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment